4/19/2012

Happy Thursday Morning!

Good Morning to everyone although the morning is almost over. Just postin a couple LO's I did and a free template I made. My first LO is of my daughter. We were taking pictures for her senior year photos over in a beautiful little town nearby. Found a gazebo in the townsquare and took several there although you can't tell by the photo we're in a gazebo. I used a kit called "Fragrance Berries" by Aiyana Creations. You have probably seen several beautiful layouts in the galleries done with this one. I love all the greens and the different berries. So many cute elements. The kit is available here and here.
This next LO is my husband on his 1974 ironhead sportster that he rebuilt and customized. He loves this bike. It suits him too and he looks so cool on it. I used a kit called "Big Boys are Bad Boys" over at DeviantScrap and it's available here. I loved this kit because I instantly thought of so many pics, especially of my husband and son that I could scrap.
Next is a LO of my daughter when she was in orchestra. It's also taken in the same beautiful little town as my first LO that I posted. Could have even been on the same day. Anyway my daughter can be quite the little clown and we have alot of fun taking pictures. In this picture she is in her formal proper orchestra dress but she's not exactly being proper. I used a very popular kit called "Street of Love" by Almira Studio available here. This photo and the kit just went together. I mean several of the elements in the kit were already part of my photo.
Now for the free template I made. The LO is a picture of my oldest daughter and her best friend just goofing around. I used a kit by Irene Alexeeva who unfortunately has retired. She was probably my favorite designer.
Preview of template:
You can get the template here for rar and here for zip. Hope everyone has a great day and Happy Scrappin! ScrappinMom

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 20, 2012. Thanks again.