6/15/2012

Dress Up Layout

I was looking through some old photos of my kids the other day and found some i took when they were little. I remember taking these photos one day when my little girl (who is now 21) had her friend over and they were all playing dress up. They had a big box full of dresses, hats, shoes, purses, jewelry, and old halloween costumes. It was so much fun listening and watching them and taking pictures. I miss those times. The pictures are not the best quality or resolution as this was before digital cameras and I was using a cheap little 110. But I did the best I could and made this layout to start. My daughter is the little blonde in the hat and thats her friend Hannah that I always thought looked like a Campbell's Soup kid (does anyone remember them?). I used Colorful Tea by Wendy P designs which can be found here.
And don't forget that in my previous post there is a link at the bottom for the Father's Day wordart I made.

No comments: