6/22/2012

Freebie Summertime Wordart

Good Morning everyone. I hope everyone has had a great weekend and fun plans for the weekend. There are some great kits out this week. One of those is from Lara's Digiworld and it's called A Day In White. Here's my Layout using some beautiful pics of butterflies I took.





This kit is available at Pickleberry Pop and at The Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

I also did a layout using a kit called Pink Enchantment by Keep In Touch Designs available at Gingerscraps.




I also have a summertime freebie wordart for those summertime layouts.


Download .rar and .zip

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 23, 2012. Thanks again.