12/14/2012

Awesome New Templates by Meagan's Creations

Hey everybody!  Kari here to tell you a little bit about today's adorable templates!  Seriously, are these not great?!  I love the words on the paper pieces.  I also love all the room for journaling.  Tell your story!!  
OK, I know you're just itching to get to Meagan's store at ScrapMatters so you can grab this Wordy pack, so click the image, it's linked!
 (image is linked)
Want to see a few pages by the ever awesome team??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I tell ya, I love the way these ladies made these templates their own.  I love the different styles!  Well done ladies!!
I didn't forget about the freebie I promised!!  Take a look at the great Wordy freebie Meagan made!  Precious, right?  Can't wait to see what you do with it!
Pick your freebie here.  
Remember, it's only available for 1 week.  We love visitors, so send your friends over to pick this fun template up for themselves!!
See ya next time!

No comments: